Event Rental Form
Rooms and Facilities are availed for rent. Please refer to the following schedule.
|Non-residents||Out of Town
|Gym||$100 +$50hr additional||$150 +$75hr additional||$200+$100hr additional||$150 + $75 additional|
|Multi purpose Room Kitchen may be include in rental||$50 +$25hr additional||$75 +$50hr additional||$125+$50hr additional||$75 +$50hr additional|
|Conference Room . (No Food)||$25/hr||$50/hr||$100/hr||$50/hr|
|Certificate of Insurance||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Security Deposit $50||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
- Pick up/sign out key(s) at North Conway Community Center at 78 Norcross Circle North Conway, NH 03860.
- Ensure that the space rented is left in a clean and orderly condition. Please fill out the two Check Lists on page 3 and return that page with key after the function.
- 3.The cost to repair damage,destruction, or loss of Community Center property will be billed to the person(s) named on page (1). Please do not drag tables or chairs across the floors.
- It is the renter's responsibility to report any damage found or incurred to the Community Center Director.
- All.doors and windows must be shut and locked, lights shut off, Air Conditioning shut off, and heat turn down to 62ºF at the conclusion of your event.
- The Center Director/ Board of Directors reserves the right to cancel or deny the use of the facilities to anyone, at any time, at their discretion. All deposits and fees will be returned.
- All personal items and/or equipment must be removed from the Community Center at the end of your event. The Community Center cannot be held responsible for any item left behind.
- After your function - drop the key(s) in the Center's drop box or promptly return to the Community Center Director's Office.
- The renter shall save and hold the North Conway Community Center, its officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors and subcontractors harmless for any and all injuries, damages, claims, costs and expenses arising out of the renter's operations, and arising out of the premises occupied by the renter and not attributable to the sole negligence of the Community Center.
- If a function is canceled, the deposit and rental fee will be refunded in full if the Center is notified at least 10 days in advance.
I have read the above contract and agree to the conditions and terms specified therein. This booking will remain tentative-subject to cancelation by the center/committee, until this contract is signed and received by the center.